|Title||Service Technician – Production|
This position is responsible for performing high quality field service repair work in order to respond to customer needs in a positive, caring and timely manner and to ensure maximum value for work performed. Additional responsibilities include all aspects of field installation, trouble shooting and repair of control valves, compressor, and motor control systems. The successful candidate must possess effective people skills as well as technical expertise.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· On a daily basis, perform complex service repair work in an efficient manner.
· Self direct work flow on a regular basis with a limited amount of supervision.
· Communicate on a daily basis in an effective manner, both written and orally, with customers, and employees in a professional manner in a field service environment.
· Technical expertise to trouble shoot, install, and repair mechanical or electronic industrial control systems.
· Knowledge of fuel systems, start systems, and electrical experience is needed.
· As needed, will use an ohm meter, micrometers, and a laptop proficiently.
· On a regular basis read and interpret schematics, blue prints, and drawings proficiently.
· Maintain working areas in a clean and orderly manner.
· Perform duties on an “on call” basis and after hours as needed.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
•Education/Experience: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The incumbent may occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision and Distance vision. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms and taste or smell.
· Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
· Group Health Insurance Plan:
· Paid Vacation and Holidays
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled